Monday 29 December 2014

Make me high

Yes you, I want you. Don't play coy with me.You know you just want to meet my lips and start this romance. Yes, you are what I need right now but goddamnit I can't find the bloody lighter.

I'm sorry for the language.You bring that out sometimes when I've been craving for you. I'm sorry again, I shouldn't treat you like that. You are my friend,you understand me,don't you? Of course you do, how else would you know when to ease my intracranial pressure?

There I found it. I'm feeling romantic today so how about we dim the lights and let the music drown out everything else?

I know you are trembling in anticipation as I draw you close, I am too, though you don't show it. Lighter clicks, inhale, just a taste of you. Oh...you are just right,I never would let you disappoint me.We aren't shy anymore,are we?As I inhale deeper,I want to keep you in,as long as I can, so that you can reach all the depths inside me and figure out where to go. In the same way a diver comes back to the surface for air so also I need to exhale you now.

I close my eyes just for a second to feel the impact your absence left on me.I have to invite you back in and I breathe you in deeper,further this time and you find your way.It's a new trip,this journey you are leading me on. I feel the neurons firing up, lighting the way for me to follow as I fall back and everything overturns.

Is it just me or do you make the music so much better.We are one now,come inside me and make a temporary home. Let's float together and drift peacefully amidst the billowing clouds of smoke. I love that haze you create, everything looks more magical when I see through your eyes. You affect me in a way sense can't. No surprise there.

But why do you have to be so addictive? Bewitching me with a high like no other?Don't leave me just yet, I need you here longer.

I'm at peace now.You can leave if you want.Just don't do anything to startle me on your way out and kill the vibe we just created.

No comments:

Post a Comment